Magewell Pro Convert AES67 BIDI |64240
Due to the support for AES67, it possible to send and receive up to 8-channel unicast or multicast AES67 audio streams from third-party audio equipment. This device features driver-free installation and gets intantly reckognized by streaming, conferencing and production software. Users can also switch to the NDI protocol and transmit uncompressed audio over IP. The low-latency SRT protocol can be selected for Advanced Audio Coding (AAC).
The Pro Convert AES67 offers a wide variety of value-added features in an ultra-compact housing, making it ideal for portable field-use. Live production is made easy with the included Magewell WebUI for remote control.
- Offers a seamless bridge between analog audio, software and IP standards including AES67, NDI®, SRT and more
- Provides a flexible, virtual audio matrix to allow routing or mixing of any analog or IP-based input channel to any output
- Enables mixed-technology local and remote production workflows and ProAV installations
- Power source: POE, power adapter, or USB.
■ Compatible with ST 2110-30
■ Input and output for 3.5mm unbalanced/4.4mm balanced/USB Audio Class/Icecast/AES67/NDI/SRT
■ Nanosecond accuracy timing synchronization is provided using IEEE 1588- 2008 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) Version 2 (PTPv2)
■ Integrated A/D and D/A audio converters
■ Remotely monitor and configure, working status, input signal status, and settings via Magewell Cloud and Web UI
■ Compatible with a wide variety of TCP/IP devices, including PC and audio processing software
■ Dual power input options, powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch, a PoE injector (802.3 af) or DC 5V via MicroUSB connector
■ 3 System Requirements Network Supported Web Browser for the Web UI PoE injector (802.3 af) or DC 5V via MicroUSB connector
Web UI Configuration
Remote streaming and production sessions with the pro convert AES67 are made easier thanks to the Magewell WebUI. Remotely monitor and configure, working status, input signal status, and settings via Magewell Cloud and Web UI
■ Check Device, Audio, Stream, Ethernet status and many more.
■ Global settings (set parameters)
■ PTP configuration
■ Stream (NDI, SRT, Icecast TX/RX sessions)
■ Audio matrix tab - Switching matrix for selectively connecting incoming signals to desired output paths.
Audio Routing Matrix
■ Output up to 22 channels, and input up to 46 channels.
■ It routes any of the inputs to any of the outputs. Each channel in these outputs is completely independent and isolated from each other.
■ The 46 x 22 crosspoint performance audio matrix offers routing, mixing and volume setting functionalities for the inputs and outputs.
Multiple IP based formats
AES67 is capable of serving IP based formats such as Native AES67, SMPTE ST 2110-30 and Dante AES67.
3.5mm Unbalanced IN/OUT
- 1 x 2 channel 3.5mm unbalanced in（3k Ohm）
- 1 x 2 channel 3.5mm unbalanced out（10 Ohm）
- Both Mic and Line in are supported.
4.4mm Balanced IN/OUT
- 1 x 2 channel 4.4mm balanced in（20k Ohm
- 1 x 2 channel 4.4mm balanced out（150 Ohm）
- A 4.4mm balanced to dual XLR male balanced adapter cable is
Specifications and Features
USB Audio Class
- Input up to 8-channel USB digital audio at 48KHz
- Output up to 8-channel USB digital audio at 48KHz
- Wide compatibility-The AES67 BIDI is compatible with Windows,
Linux and Mac systems. It can work with web conferencing
softwares such as Zoom, Teams.
10/100/1000Mbps with PoE (IEEE 802.3af) AES67
- Receive up to 4 AES67 streams in 8 Channel mode (up to active channels)
- Multicast streams to up to 8 endpionts within a LAN network. Each connection contains a maximum of 8 channels.
- It is ideal for high performance media network which transmits professional audio streams with ultra low latency (less than 10ms). It supports 16- and 24-bit linear PCM input and output data, with sampling frequencies 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz. And the codec supports to work with the AES67-enabled Dante and Merging devices.
- Input 1 x 2-channel icecast in formats of AAC or MP3
- Output 1 x 2-channel icecast in AAC format
- It can be used to build digital audio networking so that youcan listen to icecast internet radios, and stream local audio to a specified icecast server.
Receiving up to 46 audio channels
- 1 x 2-channel 3.5mm unbalanced in
- 1 x 2-channel 4.4mm balanced in
- 1 x 4-channel 24-bit/48k UAC in
- Receiving 4 x 8-channel 24-bit AES67 streams both multicasted and unicasted
- It is optional to receive 1 x 4-channel 24-bit SRT stream or 1 x 4-channel 24-bit NDI® stream or 1 x 4-channel 24-bit Icecast stream
- 1 x 2-channel 3.5mm unbalanced out
- 1 x 2-channel 4.4mm balanced out
- 1 x 4-channel 24-bit/48k UAC out
- Multicast and unicast up to 8 x 8-channel 24-bit AES67 streams
- Encoding 1 x 4-channel 24-bit audio for Icecast/SRT/NDI® stream simultaneously
Audio routing and mixing Features
- Any analog or IP-based input channel can be routed and mixed into any analog, IP or UAC output via a web-based user interface
- Plug-and-play as a UAC device
- Provide comprehensive information regarding the device and signals in real-time
- Remote control via Web GUI and Magewell Cloud
- Support USB RNDIS/ECM
- Provide HTTP APIs
Power Adapter (US/EU/UK/AU/JP)x1
Part number: ACC08010
Power Adapter (KR) x1
Part number: ACC08015
USB Type A to Type B cable x1
Part number: ACC00065
L bracket x1
Part number: 92240
4.4mm to Dual XLR Male Cable x1
Part number: ACC10008
4.4mm to Dual XLR Female Cable x1
Part number: ACC10009
Two types of power adapters are provided as options to meet your need. Please choose the right part number when placing the order to our dealers. We recommend you always use the included accessories to avoid unnecessary damage to your device. Please note, the appearance of the power adapter may vary due to suppliers or batches. The images here are for reference only.