Magewell Pro Convert HDMI Plus |64020
The plug-and-play simplicity of the Magewell Pro Convert HDMI Plus makes it very easy to use. Once connected, the device will automatically detect the input formats. All network configuaration settings are done through DHCP.
The Magewell Pro Convert Encoders offer aslo a perfect solution for connecting SDI or HDMI cameras into NDI workflows. In addition, the encoders feature PTZ control for centralized and remote control of PTZ cameras.
- Converts an HD HDMI input signal into Full NDI® with loop-through
- Supports up to 4096x2160 60fps (4:2:0) or 30fps (4:4:4), down-converting them to HD NDI
- Connects existing source equipment into NDI-enabled, IP-based media networks
- Plug-and-play ease of use with automatic input format detection and DHCP network configuration.
Easily pair Magewell Pro Convert encoders and decoders
The Magewell Pro convert encoders convert HDM and SDI signals to Full NDI®. Users are also able to encode to NDI|HX® when paired with the Magewell decoders.
Ultra Low Latency
When users choose to transmit video over the network, the transmission latency is often what they care about most. During the entire transmission process, the selection of software and hardware encoders & decoders is very important, which can directly affect the latency of network transmission. The average latency for all pro convert encoders and decoders is 47ms at 1080p@60fps. Read more about latency below.
Easy Access and Installation
The Pro Convert Encoders feature Plug-and-Play and Easy installation. The devices automatically detect your DHCP-based network as well as the video input format. The Magewell web GUI interface offers more flexibility and allows users to control devices and settings.
For a single 1080p or 4Kp60 input, Pro Convert requires 100Mbps to 250Mbps to deliver an NDI stream. A Gigabit network can deliver 6 to 7 1080p60 streams or 2 to 3 4Kp60 streams while guaranteeing stable transmission.
Power via Power over
Ethernet (PoE) or USB
Program and preview
Remote NDI control
of PTZ cameras
Send NDI streams
across network segments
Specifications and Features
- Support for up to 4096x2160 4:4:4/4:2:2 30fps or 4:2:0 60fps HDMI input and loop-through
- Support for 8-channel IEC60958 audio streams
- Support for up to 2048x2160 120fps 4:2:2 8-bit NDI encoding
- Send NDI streams across network segments
- Remotely control PTZ cameras via NDI
- Support for NDI 5.x
Features & Advantages
- Very low latency
- Advanced configuration and device status through intuitive Web GUI
- Tally lights and camera mounting for live production applications
- HTTP-based APIs for custom integration
Power Adapter (US/EU/UK/AU/JP)x1
Part number: 98017
Power Adapter (KR) x1
Part number: 98015
USB Type A to Type B cable x1
Part number: 90065
Mini DIN8 to DIN8+DB9 cable x1
Part number: 90110
Tally Light x1
Part number: 99090
L bracket x1
Part number: 92240
Two types of power adapters are provided as options to meet your need. Please choose the right part number when placing the order to our dealers. We recommend you always use the included accessories to avoid unnecessary damage to your device. Please note, the appearance of the power adapter may vary due to suppliers or batches. The images here are for reference only.