Magewell USB Capture HDMI 4K Plus | 32090
The firm housing of this dongle makes it suitable for any setting and avoids the risk of overheating. The Magewell USB Capture Utility enables users to set their own desired capture-related parameters such as, capture resolution, color space, frame rate (and much more).
- One-channel 4K capture device
- Capture HDMI + embedded audio
- Low-Latency, High Frame Rate video Capture:
- Loop-through HDMI signal
- Audio input via mic
- Extract HDMI embedded audio output via headphones
- Support HDMI 2.0, 4Kp60 4:4:4 input. Capture from the newest game consoles such as PS5, PS4 Pro, XBOX series X and XBOX One S.
Part number: 32090
Capture and Stream in 4K
The Magewell USB Capture HDMI 4K Plus dongle is capable of bringing 4K HDMI video and audio inputs to any computer or laptop through USB 3.0. This capture dongle accepts HD or 4K video signals and captures up to 4096x2160 120fps for recording or streaming. The USB Capture Plus family offers users more power with added features including output for video capture and monitoring, and signal loop-through. Moreover, discrete analog audio is supported on all USB plus devices. Our Capture dongles offer true plug-and-play operation and feature driver-free installation. In addition, they are instantly recognized by many streaming software and run on any Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome system.
- Video Input & loop-through resolution: Support for video input and loop-through resolution up to 4096x2160 120fps or 2560x1440 for a higher frame rate of 144fps.
- Audio Input: Support for Audio input up to 8-channel 24-bit HDMI-embedded audio at 192kHz, and 2-channel IEC60958 audio streams via 3.5mm microphone interface.
- Video Capture Format: Processing output up to 4096x2160 120pfs- 8-bit video processing (up- or down-covert parameters).
- Audio Output: Output audio of HDMI signal or hosting machine (the computer) via 3.5 mm headphone jack. Up to 2-channel IEC60958 audio streams.
Ultra Low Latency, High Frame Rate Capture
The Magewell USB Capture HDMI 4K Plus offers low-latency and high frame rate capture at 120fps to ensure smooth and professional video production. The Loop-through feature enables users to stream and record video with minimal delay. For optimal low-latency performance, it is very important that users select the right software and hardware during the entire capturing process. Read more about latency of the Magewell USB capture Plus devices here.
The Magewell USB Capture HDMI 4K Plus is used across many different industries and serves each in its own way. Its versatility and compatibility with a wide variety of software makes the dongle suitable for streaming, web conferencing, lecture capture, live production, medical imaging and more.
Web Conferencing & Lecture Capture
Compatible with Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams Rooms, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, VLC, OBS Studio, XSplit, etc.
Remote telemedicine with incorporated live video streaming can be facilitated and improves remote surgical education signficantly.
FPGA-based Video Processing
Magewell has implemented FPGA-based video processing into all USB capture Plus devices for high-quality up/down conversion and image adjustments. The dongles do not require additional power sources and have a zero-CPU-usage to maximize CPU availability for third-party software.
Advanced settings - USB Capture Utility
The Magewell USB Capture Utility enables users to set their own desired capture-related parameters such as, capture resolution, color space, frame rate (and much more).
Specifications and Features
- HDMI x1
- Support input resolution up to 4096×2160 pixels
- HDMI x1
- Support loop-through resolution up to 4096×2160 pixels
Audio Input Interface
- 3.5 mm audio jack for microphone
Audio Output Interface
- 3.5 mm audio jack for headphones
8-bit video processing
Color Space Conversion
Aspect Ratio Conversion
Mirror and Flip
Signal Detection & Support
Auto Detection of Input Signal Format
Multiple Devices on One Host
Continuously Work for 24hx7
LED Status Indicator
Windows, Linux and Mac SDK
USB 3.0 Cable
Part number: 90062