Return of defective merchandise (RMA)
1. Without the RMA or necessary information, MVD Europe has the right to refuse or delay the repair. Please make sure the RMA information herein is correct, including the model name, S/N, problem description. If you'd like to modify any information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
2. When you ship the defective units, please include the orginal proof of purchase, such as the reciept, sales contract or delivery note to show your entitlement to the related free limited warranty.
3. We suggest you use the orignal packaging box and the ESD-safe bag or at least use a bag that can provide good buffer during transportation to avoid further damage to the faulty units. If more than one product shall be returned, please pack them in individual bags.
4. No matter whether the defective unit is within the warranty period or not, improper use or misuse will result in it being irreparable.
5. When the free warranty period has expired, MVD Europe will charge you resonable fees for repair and shipping. The sales representative will issue the PI to you. When the due payment is completed, we'll ship back your card.
6. (RMA outside EU) As it involves international shipping when you send back the defective units, please declare the value for each card at 10 USD/PCS to avoid unneccessary duties or taxes. If the total value is over 200 USD, please consult email@example.com in advance before shipping. If you don't follow these instructions and extra duties are charged, Magewell has the right to refuse the delivery and all the costs will be paid by you.
Return of unused merchandise
1. All sealed, unopened merchandise requested to be returned to MVD Europe B.V. must first be approved and issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an authorized return goods number and form. Our support team or the manufacturers support team must be contacted for analysis of your issue prior to any RMA number being issued. All returned product must be packed in original packaging, unused, and in sellable condition. All product must be returned within 30 days of return authorization date or RMA will be cancelled.
2. Customer is required to make the shipping arrangements for the return and is responsible for all return freight costs.
3. Products returned to MVD Europe B.V. without Return Authorization Number (RMA) are assessed original freight charges and all return costs.
4. Opened box returns accepted within 30 days of invoice date subject to restock fee that could be up to 25% of price(s) on invoice.
Magewell products carry a return to factory repair/replace standard manufacturer warranty as stated below:
- Gen 1 Family: one (1) year;
- Pro Capture/Eco Capture/USB Capture Family: two (2) years;
- USB Capture Plus Family: three (3) years;
- Ultra Stream Family: two (2) years;
- I/O Family: three (3) years;
- Pro Convert Family: two (2) years;
- Mini Repeater: one (1) year;
- The breakout cables or adapters provided as accessories: one (1) year;
Any low profile bracket provided as an accessory is not included in the free limited warranty. All warranty / returns subject to RMA approval, serviced by MVD in our territory.
- Every PTZOptics camera comes with a 3 year manufacturer warranty. This warranty covers any and all manufacturer defects within the first 3 years. This warranty does not cover actual end user damage or corruption through SDK modifications.
- Every HuddlecamHD camera comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty. This warranty covers any and all manufacturer defects within the first 2 years. The HuddlePod Air, HuddlePod Air BIG Audio, and mounts all include a 3 year warranty. This warranty does not cover actual end user damage. The USB2Air is the only product from HuddleCamHD that only includes a 1 year warranty.
- Nagasoft products carry a return to factory repair/replace standard manufacturer warranty of 2 Year All warranty / returns subject to RMA approval, serviced by MVD in our territory.